Guy & Buddy Guy & Buddy

Many mixed reviews.

It was a cool game, hard though... but I like the story line... it was so complex and in detail [/sarcasm]

Meat boy (map pack) Meat boy (map pack)

DUDE!

lol I played it with the xbox 360 controller and it was like... 1000 times better.

Cool game... hard as fuck though.

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

OK well...

I am not gonna be a fucking noob and say it was the best fucking thing ever but it really did seem pretty perfected.

I mean usually the shit you get with Madness Scene Creators is that you have a bunch of shit sprites thrown together and not even in the right order.

But this was pretty fuckin' awesome. I mean I could actually make a good neat looking scene with this one. Instead of a bunch of laggy animated shit. Also the thing i loved the most was THE ROTATION! I mean all the scenes I have made with the other ones sucked because all the stuff was in one place.

The things I would add though would be like a button so you could switch the scene background. Also a button to turn the music off or maybe some different music. Also a little more complicated rotation system, like one that had more angles and that you would hold down the mouse to do.

I loved it. Well done sir.

Also, this is probably the only review that you will get that will not use the words "U" and "prolly" and "peeps".

F1Krazy responds:

Thanks for the positive review. And no, I've had other reviews without those words ^^

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

13 days

I got it in 13 days bitch yah! I mean all I needed was like 3 good runs and you got like 90 thousand dollers. Nice game too

Damn Circle Damn Circle

Eh...

I kinda like it. It probably will not get blamed. The thing is though that it went in a loop over and over so I just needed to wait at a spot and click I won! I kinda like how you added a plot twist... if you could call it a plot twist.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

I gotta Z+

Your knowledge, strength, and will to survive are unstoppable. It would take a nuclear holocasut to remove you from the face of the earth, zombies don't stant a chance... Sweet... I got a Z+ lol... Nice game I didn't expect it to be serious.

Name Your Person... Name Your Person...

No point.

No point to it. ._.

TheExtreme Stick Tutorial TheExtreme Stick Tutorial

I liked it.

I liked it and all but you say that you should have your stick thickness at 200 i tried that and I drew a line and it filled up the whole canvas. >_>

Nuclear Eagle Nuclear Eagle

Pwnin'

I never thought this game would be so good when i read about it on c404 but,
This game is awesome,the only thing is it is alot like defend your castle...
but i think it's better :D keep up the good krap.