Droidz Easytoon Collab 2 Droidz Easytoon Collab 2

Lame

I didn't like it, all the animations were slow and the same, and in addition Droidz is full of Lamos.

asdfmovie asdfmovie

Bad Quality.

This animation is of not good quality.

it has no color and is to random for my liking.

TT: 009 Mr. Johnson TT: 009 Mr. Johnson

The voice clip was not that open ended... I mean there wasn't much possibility for difference...

Only difference was super man and the fruit stand... which fails.

It was more of a "Spot the difference" with your animations then it was at all funny.

Guy & Buddy Guy & Buddy

Many mixed reviews.

It was a cool game, hard though... but I like the story line... it was so complex and in detail [/sarcasm]

Meat boy (map pack) Meat boy (map pack)

DUDE!

lol I played it with the xbox 360 controller and it was like... 1000 times better.

Cool game... hard as fuck though.

Madness Scene Creator 3 Madness Scene Creator 3

OK well...

I am not gonna be a fucking noob and say it was the best fucking thing ever but it really did seem pretty perfected.

I mean usually the shit you get with Madness Scene Creators is that you have a bunch of shit sprites thrown together and not even in the right order.

But this was pretty fuckin' awesome. I mean I could actually make a good neat looking scene with this one. Instead of a bunch of laggy animated shit. Also the thing i loved the most was THE ROTATION! I mean all the scenes I have made with the other ones sucked because all the stuff was in one place.

The things I would add though would be like a button so you could switch the scene background. Also a button to turn the music off or maybe some different music. Also a little more complicated rotation system, like one that had more angles and that you would hold down the mouse to do.

I loved it. Well done sir.

Also, this is probably the only review that you will get that will not use the words "U" and "prolly" and "peeps".

F1Krazy responds:

Thanks for the positive review. And no, I've had other reviews without those words ^^

Chorus of the Bells Chorus of the Bells

I do not like it. I mean I feel like all you can find on Newgrounds audio portal is a bunchj of techno crap.

†Demonic Signs† †Demonic Signs†

PWNAGE

Thats pwnage man... and it is alot like instatutionalized...

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man. Glad you like it!\m/

Forever Forever

da fuck

what the fuck is this shit bro?